Seeing kids happy, healthy and being able to explore and adventure without pain is something we love.
From the moment they take their first steps to the moment their bones reach full maturity, there are numerous changes constantly happening. In this time, it can be very difficult to know what is normal, what isn’t, and what should be brought to the podiatrist for treatment. This is where we come in.
When you bring your kids in to see us, we will check:
- Any pains or discomforts
- The way your child walks and runs
- Any irregularities with the skin of the feet and legs, like any bumps, lumps or skin rashes
- Any discoloured or ingrowing toenails
- Muscle strength
- Joint flexibility and range of motion
- Any abnormalities in feet and leg position
- Uneven shoe wear, which may be indicative of underlying issues
- Arch height and the consequences on the feet
We’ll let you know exactly what’s going on, why it’s happening, and if any treatment is necessary. If it is, we’ll develop a tailored management plan to help your little ones get back to their healthy, happy and active selves!